Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Boxers vs. Briefs

I share this only because I have had a few people ask why all of my characters are brief wearers.  The truth is, this has always been the sexiest thing in the world to me.  A guy, fuzzy belly and chest, wearing nothing but tighty whities has always turned me on.  Of course, this is my own personal turn on and really out of fashion at the moment.

Is it that I grew up in the 80s and almost everyone I knew not only wore Levi 501s that hugged and cupped the body rather intensely?  Is it high school gym locker rooms in which the only question was the brand, rather than the style?  Before boxer-briefs were invented or mainstream, and boxer shorts were cotton sheeting, huge, and something that grandpa wore perhaps lent people into wearing briefs.  I'm not sure really why they are so out of fashion.  For some people, I'm sure it is a matter of what one is used to wearing.  Comfort also comes into it.  Boxer shorts, for me, tend to be rather uncomfortable.  I dangle a bit too much and tend to either sit on myself or in the process of standing up, nearly emasculate myself.

Of course, when it comes right down to it, I'm a man.  And like many men, I imprinted myself on what I liked  like some baby duck, and haven't been able to shake it since.  At that same moment when I realized that I liked men over women, I had that epiphany moment of what I find attractive.  A friend of mine invited me over one morning.  His dad was just waking up and walking down the hall to the bathroom.  Tighty whities, furry body, and an interesting bulge that I didn't understand at the time but now recognize.  Hey, what can I say, it fired on my brain and has stayed there ever since.  So... from that point forward, the one thing that will make me stop dead in my tracks, drool, and unable to pay attention to anything else, is a furry man in his white briefs.


I used to feel bad about this, thinking that I had a thing against non-furry people.  I just like what I like.  So... in my humble opinion, briefs shouldn't be maligned anymore.  They should be embraced and enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. men's short pants for sale

    ReplyDelete